Thursday, June 03, 2010

Israel Spin The Stories about Flotilla!

What Israeli Said: Israeli Navy Soldier Describes the Violent Mob Aboard Mavi Marmara

What Israeli Said: Every guy that came down the rope was taken aside

What Israeli Said: And everyone there had metal rods, knives, slingshots, glass bottle,

What Israeli Said: They started hitting me with the metal rods and while defending myself, I guess I broke my arm

SO WHAT??

WHY ISRAELI SOLDIER CRYING LIKE A BABY?
IT was in the international water, in the first place!

2nd, they hijack the humanitarian ship!

3rd, What will you do if any burglars came into our house in the middle of the night?

We have to defend ourselves, ourselves!

4th, AND these violence burglars have come
 to our house with helicopters,
gun-boat, bullet-proof jackets & machine guns!
AND don’t forget, they are well trained commandos too!!!

What will you do??


Four Israeli soldiers(that cried like a baby), told us that
they were injured…

“I guess that I boke my arm.

See..the Israeli Criminal said, “I guess…”


BUT 20 civillians WERE CONFIRMED KILLED!

And civilians on Mavi Marmara
Were really violence?

Four criminals were slightly injured
(and still crying like a baby)

AND 20 CIVILLIANS & UN-ARMED 
WERE KILLED ON MAVI MARMARA…

And it was in the international waters!

Civillians just defended themselves,
With what they have!

AND what they told us is not more than
A story from a street robber or a pirate
that has been beaten
 by the victims…to bey our sympathy!
Murderer & Liars…

SPREAD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS.


CNN, BBC & all Zionist’s media 
do not want you to think rationally…

Freedom For Palestine!

SEE VIDEO Israel Spin The Stories about Flotilla! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbhIoZ7B9dc


No comments: